Biscuit Cake Recipe – Delicious Cheap Cake Recipe
If you want to cook cheap and delicious cakes, you can try the biscuit cake recipe. Some milk biscuits and a few more ingredients. Easy biscuit cake recipe.
Ingredients: For 1 liter of milk cake, for 700 grams of milk pudding, 2 tablespoons of flour, 20 grams of flour (2 tablespoons), 20 grams of starch, 200 grams of sugar, 5 grams of vanilla, biscuits, 100 grams of pudding Strawberry Pudding (Note ready market pudding )
Note: instant pudding is strawberry or whatever you like.
How to Make Biscuit Cake
- Add 1 liter of milk to the pot.
- Add sugar.
- Add starch.
- Add Flour. Stir constantly until it boils.
- Add vanilla. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Dip the biscuits in milk, arrange on the tray. Add boiled milk on top.
- You can make 3 or 4 layers.
- Add 700 grams of milk to the pan. Add pudding. Stir constantly until it boils.
- Pour milk and pudding on top.
- Straighten, leave in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Then serve.