Boiled chicken drumstick recipe, how to boil chicken, boiled chicken recipe with potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and lots of spices. If you want to cook chicken drumsticks, this recipe is easy and delicious.
Ingredients: 7 chicken legs, 2 potatoes, 2 carrots, 1 finely chopped onion, 2 finely chopped garlic, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon flour, 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper 50 ml oil, 1-liter of water.
Boiled Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Pour 25 ml of oil into a saucepan. Put the drumsticks and fry them on both sides for 4 minutes.
- Then a finely chopped onion, 2 finely chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, 950ml water and boil for 20 minutes. (Take the foam accumulated on it while boiling with a spoon.)
- Add 25 ml of oil, 2 diced potatoes and 2 diced carrots to the pot. Fry for 5 minutes. And pour over 25 boiling chicken, cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 egg, 50 ml of water into a bowl and whisk for 2 minutes. Take three spoons of hot chicken stock from the boiling chicken stock. Pour in this bowl and mix. Pour this mixture slowly over the cooked chickens.
- Add the black pepper, mix and cook for 2 more minutes. Ready to serve.