Bone Broth Soup Recipe – Spicy Broth Soup
Bone broth soup recipe, how to make bone broth soup, spicy broth recipe. If you are looking for such a recipe, you can try this very delicious bone broth soup. Bone broth soup is good for all ages, especially very healthy for kids. How to make bone broth soup, you can make it very easily with a video recipe.
Ingredients: 1.5 kg of bone-in meat, 3 liters of water, 2 tablespoons of flour, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar, 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper, 2 cloves of grated garlic, 1 tablespoon of salt, 50 g of margarine, 1 bay leaf, 4 tablespoons oil, half lemon juice.
How to make bone broth soup
- Wash the meat thoroughly. Add 1.5 kg of bone-in meat, 1 bay leaf, 1 tablespoon of salt, and 3 liters of water to the pressure cooker, close the lid, and cook for 2 hours on low heat.
- After 2 hours, strain the bones. Then strain again with a piece of thin cloth. Thus, fine bone fragments are also removed.
- Then pick up the meat on the bones and place it on a plate.
- Whisk 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of grape vinegar, 2 cloves of grated garlic, half a lemon juice in a bowl and add half a liter of boiling water. Keep whisking for a while.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil and 25 g of butter to a pan. Pour 2 tablespoons of flour and fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour half a liter of broth and half a liter of seasoning sauce we prepared earlier.
- Whisk well and boil for 5 minutes. Then remove the foam that accumulates on the boiling water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil, 25 g of butter in a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour the previously pickled meats and the sauce we made over the boiling soup. Boil 1 more minute and serve.