Bread Recipe with Chia Seeds
Bread recipe is an easy homemade chia seed bread recipe. Healthy and delicious bread with chia seeds. A healthy, high-nutrient bread recipe for morning, lunch and evening.
Ingredients: 500 g of flour, 600 ml of warm water, 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, 1 teaspoon (dessertspoon) of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon (dessertspoon) of salt, 20 g of fresh yeast, 100 ml of oil.
How to make chia seed bread
- Put 3 tablespoons of chia seeds and 400 ml of warm water into a bowl, mix and wait for 5 minutes (until it becomes gelatinous).
- Add 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon (dessertspoon) salt, 2 tablespoon oil, 20 grams of fresh yeast, and mix.
- Add 500 grams of flour and mix with a spoon for 5 minutes. Close the lid and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Place baking paper on a pyrex tray and pour the dough that has been kept for 1 hour, cover it with a cloth and let it rest for half an hour.
- Put water on the bottom layer of the oven in a bowl and bake the dough with both top and bottom heat for 1 hour in the oven at 225 degrees Celsius (437 Fahrenheit).
- After you take the bread out of the oven, cover it with a cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes, and serve it by cutting.