Breakfast IdeasPastry Ideas
Breakfast Bagel Recipe Soft Bagel
Breakfast bagel recipe, Turkish bagel in milk and egg, soft and delicious. Soft bagels are very popular in Turkey and can be found in many breakfast restaurants. Different tastes homemade soft bagel recipe for breakfast.
Ingredients: 600 gr flour, 200 ml water, 200 ml milk, 100 ml oil, 100 gr margarine, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 dessert spoon salt, 1 egg, 10 gr dry yeast.
Breakfast Bagel Recipe
- Pour milk, water, oil, egg whites, sugar, salt, and dry yeast into a bowl. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and knead for 5 minutes.
- After you have a soft dough, close the lid and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, divide the dough into 12 equal parts and roll.
- Then cover them with a cloth and let rest for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, roll out the dough by 15 cm by hand. Put margarine inside and fold them as you see in the video. Cover it again and let it sit for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, roll out the dough by 15 cm by hand and roll it longitudinally and cover. Let it rest for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take the rolled dough and stretch it with your hands. Twist the dough and join the ends.
- Place it on a baking tray and spread the egg yolk on it.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes and serve.