Breakfast cookie recipe, if you are looking for different flavors, you can try it. Cookies recipe for breakfast, with milk and sesame.
Ingredients: 350 g of flour, 1 tea glass of oil, 125 g of margarine, 2 tablespoons of grape vinegar, 2 tablespoon milk, 2 tablespoons starch, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 10 g baking powder, 300 g roasted sesame seeds, 2 eggs.
Breakfast Cookie Recipe
- Put the margarine, oil, 2 egg yolks, grape vinegar, milk, sugar, and salt in a bowl and mix them slowly.
- Add baking powder, starch, and flour and knead for 10 minutes.
- Split the dough we kneaded into walnut-sized pieces and roll them up without resting.
- Spread the rolled dough by hand shape them into long sticks on the counter.
- Then connect the two ends and make a ring shape.
- Dip the dough we made into the ring first in the egg white and then in the sesame.
- Place them on a baking paper tray.
- Bake at 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit) i the preheated oven for 35 minutes.