Breakfast pastry recipe, this recipe is with cheddar cheese. If you are looking for a pastry recipe for breakfast, it is easy and delicious. Suitable for any time of the day. It doesn’t get stale, it stays soft after a day. This recipe is very popular in Turkey. Try it once and you’ll want it all the time.
Ingredients: 200 ML warm milk, 200 ML warm water, 2 egg whites, 40 grams of sugar, 40 grams of yeast, 100 ML of oil, 500 grams of flour, 20 grams of salt (about a tablespoon), 200 grams of cheddar cheese, some sesame seeds .
Note: Egg white for the dough. For brushing on egg yolk.
1. Add 200 ML milk, egg white, sugar, yeast, oil, 200 ML lukewarm water in order into a bowl and mix a little.
2. Add a glass of flour (100 Grams) and salt, mix a little and add 4 more glasses (400 grams) of flour respectively. Knead the dough for 15 minutes.
3. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. Flatten the dough with your hands and cut it into small pieces. Roll the dough in your palm. As is the video.
5. Open the dough a little with your hand and cut it a little with a knife, as in the video. Add cheese to the dough and wrap it.
6. Brush it with egg yolk. Add some sesame seeds on top.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.