Budapest dessert recipe, dessert recipe from chef, make easily at home. Budapest dessert is a great dessert for special occasion, celebration.
Budapest dessert is a type of dessert belonging to Hungary. You can see people making Budapest desserts on every corner of the streets of Hungary. You can add chocolate, ice cream or fruit to your dessert.
- 350 ml.of cream
- 10 grams of vanilla
- 20 grams of powdered sugar
- 350 grams of granulated sugar
- 20 grams of flour
- 100 grams of almonds
- 8 egg whites
- 300 grams of pineapple
Budapest Dessert Recipe
- Crush 100 grams of almonds, 350 granulated sugar, 20 grams of flour in the mixer.
- Whisk the egg whites until it firms.
- Add the crushed mixture on top of the merengue / whipped egg whites.
- Place baking paper on the tray, add the mixture to it and spread it evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Take the tray out from the oven and turn it over and place it on another sheet of baking paper.
- Take the hot baking paper off the underside of the cake and let cool for half an hour.
- Pour 350 grams of cream, 10 grams of vanilla, 20 grams of powdered sugar into the mixer. Beat the mixture until the consistency gets creamy. (approximately 4 min.)
- Pour the cream onto the cooled cake and smooth it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle 300 grams of pineapple over the cake. Roll up and refrigerate for an hour wait.
- Take the cake out of the fridge, slice it, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Add cream and strawberries. Serve and enjoy!