Bulgur with vegetables recipe Turkish bulgur pilaf, eggplant, pepper tomato and spicy recipe. How to make Turkish style bulgur pilaf, this recipe is healthy and easy. Different flavors from different cuisines.
Ingredients: 300 gr cracked wheat, 50 ml oil, 20 gr margarine, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 eggplant, 1 red capia pepper, 1 green pepper, 1 grated tomato, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chili pepper, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of salt, 800 ml of hot water.
Bulgur Recipe with Vegetables
- Wash the bulgur with a strainer.
- Add 50 ml of oil and 20 g of margarine into a pan.
- Add the finely chopped onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the finely chopped green and red pepper and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add diced eggplant, grated tomato, and 1 tablespoon tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and salt.
- Then pour the bulgur and mix for 1 minute, then add 800 ml of hot water.
- Stir a little and cover the pot. Cook over high heat until it boils.
- After boiling, cook for an average of 20 25 minutes on low heat.
- Open the lid of cooked bulgur. Stir a little and serve hot.