Creamy bulgur risotto recipes. Hi Risotto lovers! Have you tried this dish with delicious bulgur style. Bulgur risotto recipe easy preparation.
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 onion and
- 2 cloves of garlic (both chopped)
- 1 cup (200 gr) of bulgur (might be rice or quinoa as an alternative)
- 1 glass of white wine
- 2 cups of boiling water
- (400 ml) 100 ml of cream
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
Creamy Bulgur Risotto Recipe
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan, add 1 chopped onion and 2 cloves of garlic and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the bulgur to it and roast it for 10 more minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric and roast for two more minutes.
- Add a glass of white wine, boil for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- In the next step, add 100ml of cream, wait for the cream to draw.
- Add a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of black pepper, and mix thoroughly with bulgur. Cook 5 more minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese and let it cook for a couple more minutes. Serve immediately.