Croissant recipe, how to make croissant, easy croissant recipe at home just watch the video and make it. Delicious croissant recipe for breakfast, croissant recipe with butter and molasses.
Ingredients: 500 g of flour, 200 ml of warm milk, 100 ml of oil, 100 ml of warm water, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 20 g of yeast, 100 g of butter, 1 egg yolk, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- Pour 1 cup of milk, water, oil, salt, sugar, yeast, and egg white into a bowl. Mix by hand for about 2 minutes.
- Add 500 grams of flour and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is soft. Then cover the dough and let it rest for 50 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 7 balls of approximately 100 g. Roll out the dough to 20 cm. Put butter on the surface and place on a plate.
- Do not apply butter to the top layer of the dough.
- Put it in the freezer and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the freezer. Sprinkle some flour on it and roll it out to 40 cm.
- Cut the dough into triangles.
- Spread the remaining butter onto the doughs. Wrap it as shown in the video.
- Mix the egg yolk and molasses and spread on the doughs.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes and serve.