Crunchy Salty Cookie Recipe Homemade Cookies
Chrunchy salty cookie recipe, Need some healthy snacks for your tea time? Here you go! We have a very tasty and crunchy cookie recipe for you! It has a perfect consistency, delicious taste, and rich flavor can make you addicted to it! You can make it for your kids to take to the school, for your tea time to enjoy with friends and family, or only for yourself;)
- 175 gr margarine
- 100 ml of oil
- 1 egg
- 10 ml of vinegar (grape)
- 10 ml of water
- 20 gr starch
- 5 gr baking powder
- 650 gr flour
- 10 gr black cumin (or sesame)
- 20 grams of sugar
- 10 grams of salt
Crunchy Salty Cookie Recipe:
- Add margarine, oil, egg white, water, vinegar water, sugar, salt in a bowl and mix.
- Add starch powder, baking powder, and flour to the mixture made and knead for 10 minutes.
- Place the baking paper on the baking tray.
- Cut the dough into small pieces and place them on the baking tray after shaping them.
- Coat the uncooked cookies with egg yolk. Black cumin can be sprinkled on top as well.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes until cookies are browned. Can be served either warm or cooled.