Cyprus dessert is a great dessert for special occasions and Christmas. How to make cyprus dessert, make homemade cyprus dessert with easy recipe.
- 250 gr sugar
- 15 gr vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 10 gr baking powder
- 1 cup walnut
- 400 ml water
- 130 gr starch
- Preparation of the Sorbet:
- Add 400 ml of water and 250 gr of sugar to the pot, stir lightly and leave on low heat for 15 minutes. Then add 5 gr of vanilla and leave to cool down.
- Mix 3 eggs and 85 gr of sugar with the mixer until it froths.
- Respectively, add half a cup of vegetable oil, a cup of coconut, 5 gr vanilla, a cup of breadcrumbs, 10 gr of baking powder, and mix well with a mixer.
- Then add a 1 cup of walnuts and mix again.
- Oil the bottom of the Pyrex tray is and pour the mixture with the mixer.
- Fix the mixture in the pyrex tray, set the oven to 180 Celcius (356 Fahrenheit) degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
Preparation of the Pudding:
- Add 1 liter of milk, 85 gr of sugar, 130 gr of starch and 10 gr of vanilla powder to a saucepan and heat on the stove until it boils.
- After it boils, cover the bottom and pour a pack of powder whipped cream and mix thoroughly for 5 minutes with a mixer.
- Take the tray out from the oven and pour the cooled syrup we prepared earlier. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then pour the pudding we prepared earlier. Add coconut and walnuts on it and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.