How to make Dumpling with puff pastry dough. Also with yogurt sauce. If you want to cook Turkish-style manti, this recipe is delicious. There is no need to knead the dough, it is made from puff pastry.
Ingredients: 200 g ground beef, 1 onion finely chopped, 10 puff pastry dough, 1 teaspoon ground red pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chili pepper, 1 teaspoon mint, 4 tablespoons oil, 30 g butter, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 6 tablespoons yogurt, 1 teaspoon salt, a pinch chopped parsley.
- Pour ground beef, onion, chili peppers, black pepper, 1 teaspoon ground red pepper, 1 teaspoon salt and mix well.
- Divide the puff pastry into 4 parts. Place a teaspoon of minced meat into the dough with your hand and cover the four sides of the dough as in the video.
- Grease a tray or a glass of dough, put the dough in it, brush with oil and cook for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Take a bowl and pour yoghurt, pepper, salt, oil in it and mix.
- Pour butter and then oil into a pan and fry the finely chopped garlic for 1 minute. pour dried mint and red pepper powder and mix.
- Let the manti cool a bit for 5 minutes. First, pour the yoghurt sauce over the oily sauce, then sprinkle the finely chopped parsley.