Fellah Kofte is a meatball recipe made with bulgur. If you want to cook small meatballs with bulgur, you can try this recipe. Sauce and spicy recipe. The name of this very popular meatball is known as Fellah meatball.
Ingredients: 600 fine bulgur wheat, 50 ML oil, 100 grams flour, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 5 cloves of grated garlic, 3 chopped tomatoes, some finely chopped parsley, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, juice of half a lemon.
- Add 500 grams of bulgur into a bowl. Add 500 ML boiled water on top and mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 100 grams of flour and knead by hand for 10 minutes.
- Roll the small pieces in your palm and press them in the middle with your finger.
- Add 1 liter of boiling water to the pot, add 1 teaspoon of salt and the juice of half a lemon.Add the bulgur, mix a little and cook for 20 minutes. Filter your water.
- Pour 50ML of oil into the pan, 3 chopped tomatoes, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, spices and grated garlic. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add bulgur, cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Serve with parsley on top.