Fried dough recipe, fried dough with milk and egg. Different ideas for breakfast. How to make fried dough for breakfast, Easy to cook by watching video.
Ingredients: 850 g flour, 40 g fresh yeast, 250 ml milk, 250 ml water, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 egg, 400 ml oil.
Fried Dough Recipe
- Add the flour, fresh yeast, milk, water, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, oil, and egg into a bowl. Knead for 5 minutes and make a soft dough.
- Close the lid and let it rest for 1 hour. (As soon as you have time)
- (After 1 hour) Divide the dough into five parts, cover, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on the kitchen counter with a roller and cut it into small pieces.
- Pour 400 ml of oil into a pot or a pan, then fry the dough pieces on both sides and place them on a paper towel (to absorb the oil).
- Serve hot as soon as it is cooked.