Easy Gozleme recipe in pan at home. Gozleme recipe with potatoes is great for breakfast and lunch. Healthy delicious Turkish style potato gozleme recipe with easy recipe. About Gozleme, there are places that sell gozleme and tea, especially in touristic places in Turkey.
Ingredients: 2 potatoes, finely chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper, and 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
Gozleme Recipe With Potatoes
- Put the potatoes into the pan and add water until it passes over the potatoes.
- Boil until the potatoes soften (approx.40 min).
- Make sure the potatoes are soft enough to mash them.
- Peel the skins of the potatoes and slice them.
- Add the spices and oil on it.
- Crush them while mixing with a spoon.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and mix it a little more.
- Roll out the previously prepared Gozleme dough with a rolling pin.
- Add the potatoes, add some grated cheddar cheese on it.
- Fold the dough over into a half-moon shape.
- And press down the dough at the edges to keep the ingredients inside as shown in the video -Put the Gozleme on a frying pan and cook on both sides.
- Spread butter on it – Serve immediately