Recipe for gozleme with Kashkaval cheese. Gozleme is very popular in Turkey, especially for breakfast. There are many different types of flatbread and the one with kashkaval cheese is quite delicious.
- Pre-made Gozleme dough
- Kashkaval Cheese (or Cheddar)
Gozleme with Kashkaval Cheese Recipe
- Take the previously pre-made Gozleme dough and roll it out with a rolling pin or roller.
- Add the grated kashkaval (or cheddar) cheese on it.
- Fold the dough over into a semi-circle shape and make the edges stick to each other.
- Heat the pan up on a stove and cook the Gozleme on both sides.
- After cooking, spread butter on it. -Serve immediately.
Dough Recipe In This Video