Stuffed Flatbread Recipes
Gozleme with Minced Meat
Gozleme recipe with ground beef, this gozleme is great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gozleme is very popular in Turkish cuisine. It is available in many restaurants for breakfast. Cheese, spinach, potatoes and ground beef are popular.
Ingredients: 150 g ground beef, 1 finely chopped onion, chopped parsley, 1 teaspoon chili pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper, 50 ml of vegetable oil, and pre-prepared Gozleme dough.
Gozleme with Minced Meat Recipe
- Put the pan on the stove and pour the vegetable oil, then pour the finely chopped onion and cook for two minutes.
- Add the minced meat and roast for 2 more minutes.
- Add finely chopped parsley, chili pepper, salt, black pepper, and red pepper and keep cooking for a couple more minutes.
- Strain its oil and water with a strainer and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the gozleme dough that we have prepared before with a rolling pin.
- Add the cooked ingredient on it and fold over the dough into a half-moon shape.
- And press down the dough at the edges to keep the ingredients inside as shown in the video.
- Put the Gozleme on a frying pan and cook on both sides.
- Spread butter on it. Serve immediately.