Stuffed Flatbread RecipesBreakfast Ideas
Gozleme With Spinach And Cheddar Cheese
Gozleme recipe with spinach and cheddar cheese. How to make gozleme, how to prepare gozleme dough, easy recipe, with spinach and cheddar cheese gozleme.
Ingredients: Pre-prepared pancake dough (in pieces of 70 g), 500 g spinach, 1 finely chopped onion, 20 g grated cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, half tea glass of oil, slightly grated nutmeg.
Gozleme With Spinach And Cheddar Cheese Recipe
- Pour a little boiling water over the spinach, which has been thoroughly washed and stems cut.
- Wait 5 minutes and then drain the water. Squeeze them with your hand and chop it finely.
- Add 50 ml oil into a pan, then add finely chopped onions, roast for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped spinach into the pan and keep roasting.
- Add chilies, salt, pepper, and a little grated nutmeg. Mix and cook them for 2 more minutes.
- Let it cool.
- We take the Gozleme dough and roll it out with a rolling pin or roller.
- Put the filling we cooked before and spread it out.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on it and fold the dough over into a half-moon shape.
- Then seal it with fingers.
- Cook on both sides for a while in the heated pan.
- Spread butter on it and serve.
Dough Recipe Here