Homemade Mexican Sauce
Homemade mexican sauce recipe, this recipe is very delicious. A spicy sauce from Mexican cuisine, you can easily make at home. Very easy to prepare sauce recipe with video.
- 50 ml of oil
- 150 grams of green pepper
- 150 grams of red capia pepper
- 150 grams of jalapeño pepper
- 500 ml of ketchup
- 1 lt of water
- 0.5 ml dark soy sauce
- 1 cup of pickle juice
- 50 grams of blended tabasco pepper
Homemade Mexican Sauce Recipe
- Add 50 ml of oil into the pan. Wait 2 minutes.
- Add 150 grams of green pepper and 150 gr capia peppers. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Add 150 grams of jalapeño pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 500 grams of ketchup.
- 1 liter of water.
- Add 1 cup of pickle juice with approx 50 grams of tabasco pepper in it.
- 0.5 ml of dark soy sauce.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes. Serve cold or hot.