Mushroom Soup Recipe – Creamy Mushroom Soup with Milk
Mushroom soup recipe, how to make creamy and milk mushroom soup. If you are looking for a mushroom soup recipe, this recipe is easy and delicious. A delicious mushroom soup recipe with some mushrooms, milk, cream, butter and a little spice.
Ingredients for Mushroom Soup: 750 g mushrooms, 1 clove of garlic, half onion, 1 tablespoon cream, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 50 g butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 400 ml milk, 50 ml oil.
Mushroom soup recipe
- Put 7 mushrooms, a clove of garlic, and onion in a pot and add 700 ml of water. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Smash it with a blender and remove the foam that has accumulated on it with a spoon.
- Chop the remaining mushrooms into very small cubes and roast.
- Fry the oil, butter, and flour in a separate pan. Add milk, and get béchamal sauce.
- Gradually add the béchamel sauce we made to the soup and thicken it. Add the mushrooms we have fried. Add salt and pepper and boil for 5 more minutes with a little cream.