Napolitan Spaghetti – Ready in 15 Minutes
Italian Napolitan spaghetti recipe. If you like to make delicious pasta, you will love this recipe. Cook it easily with the video recipe how to make italian style spaghetti, ready in just 15 minutes.
- 150 grams of Neapolitan (Napoli) Sauce.
- 150 grams of cooked spaghetti.
- 10 grams of parmesan cheese powder.
- a little salt.
- and optionally a little black pepper can be added.
Napolitan spaghetti Recipe
- Pour the sauce into the frying pan.
- Then add the spaghetti and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add half of the parmesan cheese powder, a little salt, and ( optionally ) black pepper can be added.
- Put the cooked spaghetti on a serving plate and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan powder.
- Arugula or basil can be added upon request.