Okra Recipe – How to Make Okra with Meat and Chickpeas
How to make okra, okra recipe with chickpeas and meat. Spicy delicious okra recipe. If you are looking for homemade recipes, you will love this okra recipe.
Ingredients: 50 vegetable oil, 500 grams of okra, 250 grams of chickpeas( pre-boiled chickpeas), 250 grams of beef (Boil the meat a little beforehand), 4 medium-sized grated tomatoes, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of mint, 1 clove of grated garlic.
Note: chickpeas are precooked. pre-cooked meat. Okra is frozen. If you want, you can cook it with fresh or frozen okra.
How to Make Okra
- Boil the meat for 20 minutes beforehand. Boiled meat may remain a little juicy.
- Pour 50 ml of oil into the pan, add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, and previously boiled meat.
- Add Chickpeas.
- Add the okra.
- Add the grated tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper and cumin.
- Add a glass of warm water.
- Cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes.
- Taste, if cooked, add grated garlic and 1 teaspoon of dried mint. Cook for 2 minutes. Dinner is ready.