Oven Roasted Chicken Recipe – With Pilaf And Sauce
Oven roasted chicken recipe with pilaf. If you are looking for different chicken recipes in the oven, you can try this recipe. Baked chicken and a special pilaf recipe. Sauce recipe for oven roasted chicken, Pilaf recipe has onions, green peppers, carrots, zucchini, ginger and different vegetables. Special recipes from different cuisines.
Ingredients for Chicken: 1 whole chicken, 1 teaspoon garlic oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon curry, 1 teaspoon black pepper.
Oven Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Add garlic oil, salt, turmeric, curry, black pepper into a bowl and mix well. Spread the mixture all over the chicken and bake at 170 degrees Celsius (340 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 5 hours.
Ingredients for pilaf: 300 gr rice, 1 onion, finely chopped green pepper, 1 finely chopped carrot, 1 finely chopped red pepper, 1 zucchini, 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger, 50 gr margarine, 50 ml oil, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 tablespoon salt, teaspoon turmeric, 600 ml hot water.
Recipe for Pilaf
- Put the rice into a bowl filled with salty warm water and let it wait for half an hour.
- (30 min later) Strain and wash it well. And leave it to drain for a couple of minutes.
- Add some oil and butter into a pot. Heat the oil, then add the ginger and onions into it. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and peppers. Fry for 1 minute and pour the zucchinis and spices.
- Add the rice.
- Pour 1 ml of hot water, stir a bit, and cover the lid of the pot.
- Cook on low heat until the water is absorbed. Stir the cooked rice for a short while very gently, cover the lid and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your meal:)