How to make puff pastry with sausage and cheddar cheese. Delicious puff pastry recipe with some sausage and some cheddar cheese. If you want to try different flavors, you can try this. Just watch the video and do it.
Ingredients: 650 gr flour, 400 ml warm milk, 125 ml oil, 100 gr margarine, 2 egg whites, 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, 10 gr powdered yeast, 200 gr sliced sausage, 200 gr sliced cheddar.
How to Make Cheese and Sausage Puff Pastry
- Pour 400 ml of milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 10 g of powdered yeast into a bowl and mix.
- Pour 125 ml of oil, 100 g of margarine, 2 egg whites, 1 tablespoon of salt and mix well. Add the flour gradually and start kneading. Make a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Cover and let it rest for 1 hour.
- 1 hour later, knead the dough a little more and evacuates its air. Then roll it up and cover it and let it rest for 10 more minutes.
- Roll out the dough pieces by hand, make two scratches with a knife. Put cheese and sausage in it and shape it. Place them on a baking paper lined baking tray, apply egg yolk to the edges. Let it wait for 10 minutes. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes.