Rice Pilaf Recipe Turkish Style – Rice with chickpeas
Pilaf recipe is Turkish style, rice with chickpeas is very delicious. It is different from traditional pilaf. How to make Turkish style pilaf, very easy recipe. Rice with chickpeas is one of the street foods in many cities in Turkey. This recipe is delicious and very easy to make.
Ingredients: 300 g of rice, 50 g of margarine, 50 ml of oil, 60 g of boiled chickpeas, 2 teaspoons of salt, 450 ml of chicken broth or just water.
Rice Pilaf Recipe Turkish Style
- Put the rice in a bowl and add 1 liter of water and a little salt. Let it wait for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, strain the rice and wait for 5 minutes to dry thoroughly.
- Put the oil and margarine in a saucepan.
- Add the rice and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and add 1 teaspoon of salt and water.
- Cook on high heat until it boils, and on low heat, after it starts to boil.
- Let the rice absorb the water for 15 minutes.
- And serve after resting for 5 minutes.