Roast Goose Recipe – Christmas or Special Occasion Dinner
Oven-roasted goose recipe, this recipe is for Christmas or special occasions. Roasted goose recipe with pilaf recipe. I guess you have never tasted such a delicious goose before. Besides the roasted goose, there is also a very special pilaf recipe.
Prepare the ingredients inside and cook just by watching the video. Oven Roasted Goose recipe for Christmas and different special occasions.
Ingredients: 1 goose, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground red pepper, 1 teaspoon oil.
Roast Goose Recipe
- Pour 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper, 1 teaspoon of oil into a bowl. Stir well. Rub it all over the goose, both inside and outside.
- Bake for 3 hours at 165 degrees Celsius / 329 degrees Fahrenheit. (If you are not sure whether it is cooked, extend the time)
Ingredients for the Filling
450 g of rice, 600 ml of boiling water, 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley, 100 g of butter, 60 ml of oil, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of allspice, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 tablespoons of cashew, 2 tablespoons of walnut kernels, 2 tablespoons peeled almonds, 2 tablespoons peeled hazelnuts, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, 2 tablespoons currants, 1.5 tablespoons salt.
Recipe for the Filling
- Let 450 grams of rice stand for half an hour in salty (1 tablespoon of salt) hot water. Strain, after half an hour.
- Soak 2 tablespoons of currants in hot water for half an hour and strain.
- Add the oil and butter to a saucepan. Pour the pine nuts and roast for 1 minute.
- Add the hazelnuts and almonds and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cashews and roast until they are all brown.
- Add the walnuts.
- Then pour the rice and fry for 2 minutes. Add the currants and cook a little more. Add allspice and cinnamon and fry a little more.
- Add the black pepper and salt and fry for a little more.
- Finally, add the hot water and cook over low heat until the water is absorbed.
- After the rice is cooked, add the finely chopped parsley.
- Stir a little and close the lid. Serve it after a little rest.