Sauce recipe for stuffed vegetables, stuffed eggplant, stuffed peppers, stuffed zucchini is a great sauce recipe for all. Stuffed vegetables sauce with butter, turmeric and spices.
Ingredients: 1 tomato, a small bunch of parsley, 1 lemon, 100 g butter, 1 tablespoon of flour, grated nutmeg, 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 tablespoons of oil.
Sauce Recipe for Stuffed Vegetables
- Squeeze 1 lemon. Finely chop the tomato after peeling it off. Finely chop the parsley.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour. Roast them for 3 minutes.
- Add 200 ml of milk and keep stirring.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and a teaspoon of salt.
- Add the remaining 200 ml of milk and stir for 1 minute. Add lemon juice and keep stirring for a minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil into another pan. Add the diced tomato and fry for 3 minutes. Then add the parsley and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Pour the sauce we prepared earlier and stir for 1 minute. Add the nutmeg, a little bit of salt, and black pepper and cook for 1 minute. Serve hot.