How to make semolina cookies, Turkish dessert recipe Sekerpare recipe. Sekerpare is very popular among desserts with syrup in Turkey. It is made with semolina, it is very soft. The semolina cookie recipe is decorated with hazelnuts, pistachios or walnuts. How to make semolina dessert sekerpare, you can make it easily by watching the video.
Ingredients: For 3 eggs, 200 g butter, 400 g flour, 100 ml oil, 4 tablespoons semolina, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, 4 tablespoons coconut, 5 g vanilla, 10 g baking powder, 2 g cocoa sorbet, 800 ml of water, 550 g of granulated sugar, half a lemon.
How to Make Semolina Cookies
- Pour 2 eggs, 1 egg white, 200 g of butter, 400 g of flour, 100 ml of oil, 4 tablespoons of semolina, 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar, 4 tablespoons of coconut, 5 g of vanilla, and 10 g of baking powder in a bowl. Knead for about 5 minutes and get a soft dough.
- Shape the dough by hand without waiting, and arrange it on a baking tray and shape it with a fork.
- Pour 1 egg yolk and 2 g of cocoa in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread this mixture on the dough and bake for 35 minutes at 170 Celcius degrees.
- Pour the syrup that we have cooled before on the hot sugar pieces from the oven, cover and leave for 3 hours and serve.