Dolma recipe, 3 different flavors, stuffed grape leaves, pepper and eggplant recipe. Local stuffing recipe, this recipe is not easy. But if you want to try it once, it will be your favorite dish. You can use regular eggplant and peppers, or dried eggplant and peppers for this recipe.
Ingredients: 450 gr rice, 300 gr fat finely chopped lamb, 2 finely chopped onion, 1 finely chopped red pepper, 2 green peppers finely chopped, 1 bunch finely chopped parsley, 200 ml oil, 1 teaspoon of mint, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of isot or You can use paprika. , 1 teaspoon of sumac powder, 1 tablespoon of pepper paste, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, 3 grated tomatoes, 300 g of grape leaves, 25 dried eggplants, 15 dried peppers, 200 ml hot water, 400 ml sumac juice, 4 tablespoons coarse sumac.
How to Make Stuffed
- Put 15 dried peppers and 25 dried eggplants into a pot and pour 2 liters of boiling water over it. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. After 10 minutes, drain its water. Put the grape leaves in a bowl and dehydrate them several times. Leave it to drain.
- Wash 450 grams of rice thoroughly and leave to drain.
- Add 5 tablespoons of coarse sumac and 400 ml of boiling water into a bowl and leave for an hour.
- Add 450 gr rice, 300 gr oily finely chopped lamb, 2 finely chopped onions, 1 finely chopped red pepper, 2 green peppers finely chopped, 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley, 200 ml oil, 1 dessert spoon mint, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon red pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon isot, 1 teaspoon powdered sumac, 1 tbsp pepper paste, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 3 grated tomatoes into another bowl. Mix well.
- Put two tablespoons of rice mixture into dry vegetables and close it as seen in the video. Place in the pot.
- Fill up the grape leaves with a teaspoon of rice mixture and wrap as shown in the video. Put them in a pot and pour the sumac water and 200 ml of hot water. After it starts to boil, cook it on low heat for 45 minutes.