Amazing homemade sweet & sour chicken wings recipe from a master chef! Absolutely better and healthier than takeout!
- 1 kg chicken wings (2200 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup (or balsamic glaze as an alternative)
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder
- 1 clove of garlic
Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings Recipe:
- Score chicken wings with a knife.
- Mix up all the spices, baking soda, yogurt, pomegranate syrup, chopped garlic, and the oil mixture.
- Add the mixture to the chicken wings and mix well.
- Place chicken wings and marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Remove and place on top of a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook in the oven at 225 degrees (437 Fahrenheit) for 1 hour and serve.