This Bread Recipe is From Trabzon – Enough for 5 People
Homemade Turkish bread recipe, Baking bread in the oven. (Trabzon ekmegi)
Bread recipe, this recipe is Turkish style and from Trabzon. Trabzon bread is popular all over Turkey. Big bread is for about 5 people. This bread is known as Trabzon bread and some know it as vakfikebir bread. How to make Turkish-style bread, baking bread in the oven, recipe and details in the video.
Ingredients: 450 g of flour, 400 ml of warm water, 10 g of powdered yeast, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of butter.
Turkish Bread Recipe
- Pour water, yeast, sugar into a bowl and mix. Then pour salt and knead the flour slowly and cover the dough and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Evacuate the air from the dough by kneading lightly with some flour. Split a small piece to use later.
- Roll it out lengthwise and knit it. Pour breadcrumbs on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the dough on the tray. Put the braid on it and cover it with a cloth. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Uncover the dough after resting for 1 hour and apply water with a brush. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees (at the bottom of the oven, put water in a bowl to create moisture).
- Grease the baked bread with butter, cover with a cloth and let it cool.