Italian dessert tiramisu with easy homemade recipe. You can make healthy and delicious tiramisu in 5 minutes. How to make the popular tiramisu dessert in Italy.
- 12 cat’s tongue biscuits
- 500 g mascarpone
- 40 g powdered sugar
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs (separately as 3 egg whites, and 3 egg yolks)
- 250 g filter coffee
- 4 cl baileys
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Italian Tiramisu with Bailey’s Recipe
- Put the three egg yolks, the granulated sugar, and the powdered sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Put 2 liters of water into a pot. Add the egg yolk, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar to it.
- Put the mixture into a pan and stir for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove when its color darkens.
- Put three egg whites in a bowl and whisk well. Whisk the egg until it thickens.
- Mix with a mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Now, add the mascarpone cheese to the mixture. Mix it with a spoon for 2 minutes. Add the mixture we prepared with egg white and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, and stir it for 3 more minutes.
- Pour 250 g of filter coffee in a bowl and add the of Bailey’s and mix. Cut the cat tongues in half and dip them in the coffee and baileys mixture. Put in a jar or a glass.
- Pour the cream we prepared in step 5 on it, and place another layer of cat tongue and the cream.
- You can add coffee powder or chocolate chips optionally before serving.