Tomato Soup From Tomato Paste
Tomato soup from tomato paste, very easy soup recipe. Tomato paste soup with some cheese and some spice. This recipe is delicious, cook in a short time.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 50 ml oil, 50 g margarine, 1 tablespoon flour, 600 ml cold water, 1 teaspoon black pepper, chili pepper, and thyme. a little salt, 20 g of grated cheddar cheese (alternatively, it could be mozzarella or your favorite cheese.)
Tomato Soup from Tomato Paste Recipe
- Add 50 ml of oil and 50 g of margarine to a pan. After the margarine melts, add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Continue mixing by pouring 600 ml of water gradually over it. Whisk and cook for 3 minutes so that the soup is completely homogeneous.
- Add the spices. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve the soup by adding cheese on it.