Turkish style lentil soup recipe, lentil soup is a very popular soup and can be found in every restaurant. If you want to make lentil soup at home, this recipe is very delicious.
Lentil soup with lemon squeezed is more delicious this way. In restaurants, there are various spices besides lentil soup, especially red pepper flakes. Also, parsley, onions, pickled peppers or green peppers are served with lentil soup.
- 170 gr lentils
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 liters hot water
- some salt, and pepper.
Lentil Soup Recipe
- Soak the lentils in water for half an hour.
- Then pour it into a strainer and wash thoroughly.
- Let it dry for 5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes, onion, and garlic into halves or three pieces.
- Add lentils and 2 liters of hot water and boil for 35 minutes.
- Take the foams on the boiling soup with a spoon and blend the soup with a blender.
- Afterward, cook the soup on high heat to make it foam and remove the foams with a spoon.
- Then add some black pepper and salt and mix for 3 minutes.
- Keep boiling.
- Our soup is ready to serve. You can add some lemon juice and curotuon breads upon request.