If you want a rice pudding recipe, Turkish sutlac, A milk dessert recipe with vanilla and cinnamon. a light dessert after dinner, this recipe is low-calorie. Very easy rice pudding recipe, delicious and healthy. Rice pudding is a Turkish-style dessert.
Ingredients: 1 + 100 ml milk, 70 g rice, 170 g sugar, 2 tablespoons starch, 700 ml water, 5 g vanilla, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Turkish Sutlac Rice Pudding Recipe
- Use a strainer to wash the rice. Then pour it into the pan and add 700 ml of water to it.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally until the water is absorbed.
- After completely absorbing, pour 1 liter of milk into the pot and continue mixing until it boils.
- After boiling, cook for 10 more minutes by mixing in this way.
- Then pour the sugar into the pot and continue to cook for 4 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Put 100 ml of milk and 2 tablespoons of starch in a bowl. Mix well until it becomes smooth. Then slowly pour the starch into the boiling pan and mix.
- Then add the vanilla to the pot. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour it into the bowls (or glasses). Optionally, you can add cinnamon powder on it. You can serve it cold or hot.