Turkish yogurt soup recipe is a great soup with yogurt and lemon. Yogurt soup is also known as highland soup. It is made a lot in Turkish cuisine during the winter months. Yogurt soup is nutritious and healthy. If you want to make yogurt soup, this recipe is easy.
Ingredients: 4 tablespoons of rice, 8 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 dessert spoon of mint, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 squeezed lemon juice, 8 cups of water.
Turkish Yogurt Soup Recipe
- Wash the rice in a strainer.
- Pour it into the pan. Add 4 glasses of water and cook for 15 minutes until the rice is soft.
- Add 8 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 egg, 1 lemon juice into a bowl and mix.
- Take some of the boiling rice water and pour it into this bowl and let it warm a little.
- Then pour the mixture over the rice and add 4 more cups of water and stir the soup until it boils.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of mint to a pan. Fry it for about two minutes and pour over the soup.
- Stir the soup, boil for 2 more minutes and serve.