Small German Bread Brotchen Recipe – How to Make Brotchen
Small German bread brotchen recipe, if you don’t know how to make brotchen bread, you can make it easy with this recipe. German brotchen bread is delicious and healthy. It has olive oil and yogurt in its dough. It is soft and small. It is a very popular type of bread in Germany.
Ingredients: 650 g flour, 1 fresh yeast, 250 ml water, 1 cube of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 meals spoon of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
How to Make Small Brotchen Bread
- Take 250 ml of water and 1 sugar cube in a bowl and mix for 2 minutes, then 350 gr flour and Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix for 2 minutes, then 300 g flour, yeast, 2 tablespoons of yoghurt. pour and mix for 2 minutes and pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and knead well for half an hour rest.
- Take the dough that has rested for 3 half hours and divide it into 9 equal parts on the counter with the help of flour.
- Shape it and lay it on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, cover it with a cloth and let it rest for half an hour.
- 4 Wet the dough, which has been rested for 1 hour, with water with the help of a brush, then pour it on the bottom of the oven.
- put water in the bowl. Put it in the oven, which is open at 225 degrees, bake for 20 and top the breads.
- Cover with a cloth and serve after 10 minutes.