Stuffed Flatbread Recipes
Lahmacun Recipe Turkish Pizza
Lahmacun recipe Turkish pizza can be found in every neighborhood in Turkey. It has become a brand especially in Adana, Gaziantep and Şanlıurfa cities. If you want an Adana-style Lahmacun recipe, this recipe is the most popular.
Ingredients: 20 ml of oil, 1 kg of flour, 500 ml of water, 35 grams of salt. 650 gr low-fat ground beef, 4 tomatoes, 7 onions, 4 green peppers, 2 lemons, 2 tablespoons of pepper paste, 2 tablespoons of garlic oil, a little parsley, 10 ml of oil, a little salt, chili pepper, and black pepper.
Lahmacun Recipe Turkish Pizza Recipe
- Put 20 ml of oil, the flour, the water, and the salt into a bowl and knead for 20 minutes. Then cover the dough and let it rest for 25 minutes.
- Divide the resting dough into small pieces of approximately 130 grams and roll it by hand, cover it again, and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Chop the tomato, onion, pepper, and parsley, or blend in a blender.
- Then pour the minced meat and all remaining ingredients into a bowl or saucepan.
- Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons and pour over the ingredients. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Put the dough we prepared earlier on the counter and roll it out a little with a roller.
- Shake it a bit to open it, put on the tray, and fix its shape.
- Take some filling (approx 150 grams) and spread it on the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 5 minutes at 250 degrees Celsius (482 degrees Fahrenheit)
It can be served hot or cold. P.S: You can have your lahmacun as a wrap by adding parsley, arugula, lettuce, or green onion as toppings.